This cocktail is a twist on the famous “Martini”. But instead of Martini, we use Padre Azul Blanco and combine it with the white Vermouth from La Quintinye. The flavors of this Vermouth – a lot of fruit and interesting citrus notes make the perfect pairing with our Blanco.
- Add lots of ice cubes in the glass to chill it.
- Pour the Padre Azul Blanco, the Vermouth and some ice cubes into the mixing glass and stir.
- Remove the ice cubes from the chilled glass.
- For your “Instagram effect”: slice a ring from the organic lemon, make a slice through one side of the peel, remove the pulp and twist the peel into a curly shape – the perfect decoration!
- Take another piece of lemon peel, squeeze and run it over the rim of the glass.